2013年2月4日 星期一

Big Bang - Strong Baby DD BOX CITY VOICE

DD BOX CITY VOICE

Big Bang Big Bang Big Bang Big Bang Big Bang Big Bang Big Bang Big Bang Big Bang!!!

Anyone who love watching Korean series/movies or listening to Kpop music, i’m sure they know the famous Kpop group Big Bang, am i right?
Before this, i only pay attention to Taeyang cause he is so gorgeous! I fell in love with him ever since i saw his Music Video for Wedding Dress. He’s hot, He can DANCE!
Like seriously, he’s really hot, just check out the photo below. LOL
*Please Like*
Even my boyfriend know the famous Kpop group : Big Bang and Taeyang.
So I don’t know what got me into watching all the latest Big Bang MVs like Still Alive, Blue, Monster, Fantastic Baby etc.. I started to notice the other members of Big Bang, TOP and Seungri.
From left to right, Dae Sung, Taeyang, Seungri, Top and G-Dragon ( GD)
SEE how good looking is Seungri and TOP before their latest haircut?LOL
Let’s start with TOP first. Okay TOP or his real name Choi Seung Hyun was born on the 4th November 1987. Hehe lucky that he’s older than me  double love for TOP!
Ohhh Choi Seung Hyun
There’s no specific reason why i like TOP actually, i just think he’s really cute and outstanding because of his blue hair.
Personally, i think his baby face makes all girls go crazy over him actually. 
What you think?
I’m pretty sure not much people can pull of this look, especially his hair colour.  
It’s blue actually but i don’t know why it looks greenish blue to me. Perhaps his hair its really greenish blue .
And the third member from Big Bang that i fell in love with is Seungri~
Seungri or Lee Seung Hyun was born on the 12 December 1990.
He’s younger than me. haihh. LOL.
Okay, when i watch Fantastic Baby and Monster, i saw Seungri and i was like, eww he’s hair is so ugly. But then i saw some videos of him dancing and singing for his solo MV, and my eyes almost popped out when i saw him dancing! I know, he’s hot and sexy. 
Don’t believe me? Check out his Solo MV below;
 Seungri – What Can I do
 Seungri Ft G-Dragon – Strong Baby


Seungri Ft G-Dragon – Strong Baby
 
 

 (Crack Crack Crack Crack)
Can you see the way he dance?? He’s really good at it right.
I hereby attached some pictures of him
Presenting Seungri latest pictures in 2012
I don’t know why i purposely picked out this picture,haha just to show you guys what i feel about him at first.
I don’t like him because of his crazy haircut. But after i saw him dancing, i think i’m in love with him already~ Anyway, i think he really can pull off this haircut. Some say his new haircut makes him look like naruto boy, LOL. But again, he totally look better with his old hairstyle
We can say this is the definition of Handsome
I wanna go to BIG BANG ALIVE TOUR concert!!!

沒有留言: